Sunday, October 4, 2009

Test Assignment Test Assignment Exams Im Feeling Sick

Lots of assignment and lots of test are coming and everything is done last minit. Padan muka aku jugaklah buat kerja last minit. Haish what to do. Can't wait for this semester to end. Its gonna be the last sem for me here in penang yes only 1 and a half month to go. but this 1 and a half month is really killing me waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i dun even know what i have studied during this whole semester especially for the entrepreneurship subject. i only know that i came to his class just to hear him telling stories about his work, about bela babi untung, lawak, lawak and lawak again. i dun even know if he ever does give a lecture about the subject and suddenly when he gives us a test i dun even know what the hell is the question. damn i don't want to repeat anymore subject. i want this to be my last semester here in penang. it's not because of the people, i like hanging out with all of my friends here its just that the place here sucks lol. buat tu tak boleh buat ni tak boleh macam macam lah tak boleh buat. kalau di kk ko buat ja lah apa ko mau teda orang mau halang. haish even though penang sucks but i know after i finish studying here nanti i'm gonna miss this place. its kinda like a new home to me oredy i spent almost two years here oredy. uish lari topic sudah ni taw. well anyways test assignment and exams really makes me feel sick in the stomach. thats because i dun really understand the subject this semester. i like both kitchen subject even though it's a little tough for the artistry class because aku ni ndak berseni langsung ni. ahahaha really need to improve on the art thingy. marketing is not really a big problem to me. my big problems is entrepreneurship subject where i dun understand a thing, economics man i really hate numbers and formulas and lastly law subject even though i learnt a bit about law for 2 years before and the question is quite easy for me but i really cannot stand the lecturer where she just membebel sorang di depan class for three hours without even asking the student whether we understand or not and don't want to do discussion with the class. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh tekanan. somebody kill me now ahahaha well thats about all about my recent tekanan i'll try my best to do everything in this short time and studied for what i have missed so just wish me luck. calo

No comments: